Frequently Asked Questions
- Mark on various sized flat surfaces
- Durable and wear resistant
- Use of one or more colors
- In-house art department for all your graphic needs
- Free samples on your material
- Quick 5-day turn around, expediting available
- Same-day quotes
- No minimum lot size - from prototypes to large production runs
- Very competitive pricing
- Our creative in-house fixturing results in faster turnaround and lower costs
Industrial Printing makes it possible to print on a wide range of materials including glass, anodized aluminum, stainless steel,
wood and silicone. This process produces clean, high quality logos on various flat materials. Industrial printing is
a common choice for Industrial and Medical products.
American Laser Mark, Inc. has been providing high quality service since 1993. Our success is built on customer satisfaction.
This is achieved by a documented quality system, on-time delivery and competitive pricing. Our in-house graphic department and
tooling enables us to take on the most challenging jobs. We serve a wide variety of industries including: Medical, Sporting
Goods, ASI, Food Services and Point of Purchase. We are located in Kenosha between Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Chicago, Illinois.
American Laser Mark, Inc. also offers
large format digital printing.